These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) constitute an agreement enforceable by law (the “Agreement”) between You And MyTeamPoker (“MyTeamPoker”, “We”, “Us”, “the platform” and/or “Our”) governing your access to and use of the MyTeamPoker website and mobile app (Collectively, “MyTeamPoker Platform”).
- If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect and shall not be or impaired.
- No waiver of any right arising from a breach of any obligation under this Agreement shall be valid or effective unless it is in writing and signed by us. Any such waiver is not to be deemed to be a continuing waiver of any other breach or default in the performance of any of the same or other obligation hereunder. Any failure or delay by us in exercising any right, power, or privilege hereunder shall also not operate as a waiver thereof.
- The terms hereof can be amended by us at any time. We shall post the amended Agreement on the MyTeamPoker Platform. In the event that the amended terms are not acceptable to you, you may terminate the Agreement by notifying us. Usage of MyTeamPoker Platform shall denote your consent of the amended Agreement.
- This Agreement shall be governed by, and shall be construed in accordance with, the laws of India.
- You irrevocably agree that any claim, dispute or difference of any kind whatsoever arising out of or in connection with this Agreement (including, without limitation any question regarding its existence, validity or termination) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- For using MyTeamPoker Platform, a user is required to register and create a profile on MyTeamPoker Platform (from here on referred to as “Profile”) using your true and lawful details. You can create only one Profile. We shall, at all times, have the right to terminate your Profile. The Profile is personal and non-transferable. You shall not create any liens on your Profile or components thereof.
- Kindly refrain from sharing your password. We shall not be liable for usage of your Profile by others using your password. Any and all actions, representations, promises, publications etc made through your Profile shall be solely attributable to you and you shall be liable for the same.
- For participation in the paid games (“Games”), a user must be at least 18 years old; hold a valid PAN number; and, a resident of India excluding the states of Assam, Telangana, Nagaland, Odisha, Andhra Pradesh, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu and Gujarat. The Company may, at any time, require you to furnish proof of age and residence.
- The Company shall not be liable for any information provided by you or any actions taken by you (whether using your Profile or otherwise). You undertake to comply with this Agreement and applicable laws of India (including but not limited to Anti Money Laundering laws).
- Prizes and/or rewards are fully based on playing skills. Participation and usage do not guarantee a prize or entitlement thereto. Usage of MyTeamPoker Platform is at your sole risks, costs and consequences. We shall not be liable for any and all losses which you may suffer as a result of usage of MyTeamPoker under any circumstances. No refunds shall be made.
- Usage of MyTeamPoker for any purposes other than the ones mentioned hereunder, impersonation, data theft, criminal acts, usage of offensive verbs etc are strictly prohibited.
- For certain paid Games (“Paid Games”) or value-add services on MyTeamPoker Platform, there may be transmission of payments. We utilise various payment gateways (“Payment Gateways”) for conducting the payments. Your usage of MyTeamPoker Platform signifies your consent for us to request the Payment Gateways to handle the transactions as well as acceptance by you of the terms of usage of the relevant Payment Gateways.
- The lawful currency for payments on MyTeamPoker is Indian National Rupee. All payments shall be subject to applicable taxes, including but not limited to TDS and GST.
4. CONSENTS & ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that we can use your contact information for promotional and marketing purposes of our and our partners’ services.
- Kindly play responsibly by providing accurate and truthful information about your age, are of residence as well as refrain from indulging in any inappropriate activities.
- MyTeamPoker Platform is an innovative gaming platform for playing games of skill only for recreation purposes.
- You acknowledge and agree that you shall exhibit lawful and moral conduct and play fairly with sportsman spirit. Kindly refrain from creating a group or playing in partnership or attempts thereof.
5. PROFILE AMOUNT
- The amount of real monies in your Profile (whether by way of winning, rewards or whether by way of payment of entry fee, charges or penalties) is your Profile Amount (“Profile Amount”). The Profile Amount can be deposited or withdrawn only by you; and, the Profile Amount is non-negotiable and non-transferable (except as mentioned in this paragraph).
- For making payments, you must use bank account, wallets, UPI or cards which are lawfully owned by you. We may, at any time, implement limits and restrictions on deposits and/or withdrawals on the Profile Amount.
- Subject to applicable limits, compliance with laws and security checks, you may lodge a request for withdrawing Profile Amount. Any deposits and withdrawals may attract additional charges such as bank or Payment Gateway charges.
- We reserve the right to provide information and/or reports to authorities.
- For the purposes of this Agreement, “IPRs” shall mean all rights and title to any rights and interests in inventions, patents, copyrights, designs, trademarks, trade-names, technology, business names, logos, commercial symbols, processes, developments, licenses, trade secrets, techniques, specifications, patterns, drawings, software, formulae, technical information, research data, concepts, methods, procedures, designs, confidential information, reports, recommendations and any other knowledge of any nature whatsoever including patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade names, design and other rights to apply and any amendments/modifications, renewals thereto.
- Any and all existing and future IPRs of MyTeamPoker shall belong exclusively to MyTeamPoker and you shall not have any right to use the same. You have a limited right to play games on MyTeamPoker Platform subject to the terms of this Agreement.
- During the course of your usage of MyTeamPoker Platform, you may create content and/or IPRs which shall be owned exclusively by the Company. For the sake of avoidance of ambiguity, we shall neither be responsible nor be liable for any such creations.
7. RESTRICTED CONDUCT
- Any attempts which may result in violation of applicable laws (including anti money laundering laws) are strictly forbidden.
- Playing in teams, colluding, partnering, deliberately losing, virus/malware attacks, reverse engineering and/or fraud are not permissible.
- Any posts or content which are illegal, immoral, defamatory or contrary to public conduct are strictly forbidden.
- MyTeamPoker’s employees, officers and directors are not eligible to play.
- You shall not make any posts or comments in media or any forum which may affect the reputation of MyTeamPoker.
8. THIRD PARTY CONTENT
- From time to time, MyTeamPoker Platform may have links to third-party websites and/or content of third parties. For such links and/or the content, we disclaim all liability. Your access to such sites and content is at your sole risks and policies of third-parties may apply.
- Please note that the User Terms and Conditions set out in the website of MyTeamPoker shall apply to all users/players participating in the MyTeamPoker’s network games and tournaments.
9. FORCE MAJURE
- In the event of a game or tournament getting affected due to reasons beyond our control including but not limited to acts of government, and acts of God such as flood, lightning, fire, sabotage, strikes, lockouts, technical failures, network issues, internet outage/lag/disconnection, malfunctions and other similar events (“Force Majeure”), such games shall stand cancelled; and, we shall not be liable for resultant non-performance or delay. We may, on a best effort basis, after proper due diligence and investigation, refund the entry fee.
- For using MyTeamPoker Platform, you are required to provide certain personal information and may be required to provide financial information. We have implemented stringent data protection measures for protecting your privacy and data.
- MyTeamPoker shall, at all times, ensure that it is in full compliance with the applicable data protection laws.
- We can use your contact information for communicating with you as well as for promotional and marketing purposes of our and our partners’ services.
- You acknowledge and agree that we shall, at all times, have the right to furnish authorities the information provided by you to us.
- Whilst we have implemented reasonable data protection measures, due to the inherent nature and vulnerability of internet, we are not able to provide a guarantee of utmost security. We shall not be liable for any data leakage or misuse which is beyond our control, is a force majeure event or is not attributable to us.
- You have, at all times, right to update your information or documents by contacting us.
11. WARRANTIES, DISCLAIMERS AND INDEMNITY
- MyTeamPoker Platform is offered on an “as-is” basis without any express or implied warranties, including those pertaining to merchantability.
- We hereby disclaim and exclude all warranties and representations (including but not limited to merchantability, fitness, error/defect-free) to the maximum extent permissible by applicable laws.
- You shall indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any claims, expenses; losses, proceedings, actions, fines, penalties or liabilities arising out of your usage of MyTeamPoker Platform; your non-compliance with the Agreement; or your non-compliance of laws.
- In no event shall our aggregate liability exceed INR 2,000.
- We reserve the right to forfeit your Profile Amount in case you are found to be in violation of the Agreement.