MyTeamPoker, a company incorporated under the laws of India (“us”, “we”, or “MyTeamPoker”, which also includes its affiliates) is the author and publisher of the internet resource myteampoker.com (“Website”) on the world wide web as well as the software and applications provided by MyTeamPoker, including but not limited to the mobile application MyTeamPoker (together with the Website, referred to as the “Platform”).
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In order to offer smooth and effortless experience to the users, the Platform collects certain information about the user including (but is not limited to) the following:
- contact data (such as your email address and phone number);
- demographic data (such as your gender, your date of birth and your pin code);
- data regarding your usage of the Services and history of the use of Services;
- other information that you voluntarily choose to provide to us (such as information shared by you with us through emails, instant messaging or letters).
- financial information such as bank accounts, credit and debit card details or other payment instrument details; and,
- proof of identity.
- The information collected as a part of service provision on the platform shall be used for
- Provision of services
- understanding preferences and expectations of the users
- sale or transfer of user research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates
- communication purpose
- offering a better customer experience to the users
- The user shall be responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information provided. Any major updates regarding the provided information shall be immediately reported to the platform in written at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In an event, any user provided by you is found to be untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete), or MyTeamPoker has reasonable grounds to suspect that the information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete, then, MyTeamPoker, at its sole and absolute discretion, can discontinue the provision of the Services to you.
- Any update, correction or deletion of personal information provided by the user shall not be done in an event (a) the collected personal data is opinion data kept solely for evaluative purpose; and (b) the personal data is in documents related to a prosecution if all proceedings relating to the prosecution have not been completed.
- In order to avail the certain services offered on the platform the users might be required to make payment through a credit card, wire transfer, debit card, UPI, mobile wallet, etc. MyTeamPoker shall not save any financial information as bank account numbers, credit card number. All the payment gateways on the platform are digitally encrypted and use 3D-authentication for completion of payments.
Cancellation of Services/ Termination of Account
- In an event the user wishes to discontinue the usage of the platform or delete his/her account from the platform, the user will be required to write an email to email@example.com. We shall not retain any user information required beyond the lawful purposes.
- User’s withdrawal of consent, or cancellation of account shall lead to termination of any binding contract or relationship between MyTeamPoker and the user.
Collection of Cookies and Usage
- MyTeamPoker automatically receives the URL of the website used by the user for redirecting to MyTeamPoker as a part of the communications standards on the Internet. Apart from the URL MyTeamPoker also receives the Internet Protocol (IP) address of each User’s computer (or the proxy server a User used to access the World Wide Web), User’s computer operating system and type of web browser the User is using, email patterns, as well as the name of User’s ISP. However, the information is only used for analytical purposes in order to understand the expectations and interests of the user better.
- Any information collected as a part of the communication standards is not shared with any third-party platforms. However, MyTeamPoker may share and/or disclose some of the aggregate findings (not the specific data) in anonymized form (i.e., non-personally identifiable) with advertisers, sponsors, investors, strategic partners, and others in order to help grow its business.
- MyTeamPoker uses temporary cookies on the platform in a bid to store certain user information (as approved by the legal guidelines) for the technical administration of the Website, research and development, and for User administration. The cookies do not save and share any sort of personal information of the user. If a user wishes, he/she can disable cookies but then the features and services offered on the platform shall become limited.
Third-party apps & services
- MyTeamPoker does not take responsibility for the services of features offered on any of these third-part websites. As well as MyTeamPoker shall not be liable for any sort of accuracy, integrity, or quality of the information, data, text, software, sound, photographs, graphics, videos, messages or other materials available on such websites. Any user visiting these third-party websites shall take entire responsibility on themselves and agree not to hold MyTeamPoker liable in any event.
- As a part of the services offered, MyTeamPoker may allow users to communicate with each other or post information on the platform or collect user data. However, MyTeamPoker does not authorize such Users, including any moderators or administrators, as representatives or agents, and their opinions or statements do not necessarily reflect those of MyTeamPoker, and they are not authorized to bind MyTeamPoker to any contract. MyTeamPoker hereby expressly disclaims any liability for any reliance or misuse of such information that is made available by Users or visitors in such a manner.
Usage of Information Collected
- MyTeamPoker has the best-in-class technological and security services implementetd on the platform to ensure information safety. However, any for any data loss or theft due to any unauthorized access occurring as a result of force majure, or any unauthorized access to the User’s electronic devices, MyTeamPoker shall not be held liable for any loss whatsoever incurred by the User.
- MyTeamPoker shall only disclose any sort of user information when it is required to do so by the law, rule, regulation, law enforcement agency, governmental official, legal authority or similar requirements.
- MyTeamPoker as and when needed holds all the rights to make any user information collected, accessible its employees, agents or partners and third parties, binding its employees to strict confidentiality obligations.
- MyTeamPoker shall not be held responsible for any security breach including but not limited to, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, poor quality of Internet service or telephone service of the User etc., occurring due to user’s access to any of the third-party platforms.
- Continuous use of the platform and failure to report the objections in written within 15 days of update of the document shall be deemed as the user’s acceptance of the changes, modifications and update.
CHILDREN’S AND MINOR’S PRIVACY
- The services provided on the platform are only offered for user’s who’ve attained the the age of at least 18-year-old.
- No user below the age of 18-year-old is allowed to register on the platform.
- Any untrue or misleading information provided by user in terms of age shall be liable for termination of user account.